Monday, September 2, 2019

Product review: Clorox ToiletWand Disinfecting Refills, Disposable Wand Heads - Rainforest Rush



I have been using Clorox refills for many years.  I tried the original scent and the one label "rainforest," I like the "rainforest" better as it does not have a strong Clorox scent of the original.

The design of the pads changes over the years. Initially, they had more loft, and I liked them, then they became thinner and initially in that that new design adhesive was not strong enough and they fell apart during cleaning.  However, during the last two years, they fixed this problem.  The rainforest variety smells much better.  I use them once a week, and this keeps the chore from being unpleasant.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment