Saturday, September 14, 2019

Prodcut review: MOSFiATA Mini Portable Air Cooler Conditioner


This air cooler is a fan that blows water through a wet filter, so the air that comes out of it is slightly cooler than the room temperature air.  I put a regular fan next to it to compare, and the air from the air cooler makes me feel cooler on a hot day.  This unit is not an air conditioner. It does not make the room temperature cooler. You need to be sitting directly in the airflow of the unit (3 feet to 5 feet works well for me) to get the benefit of the cooler air.

The unit is surprisingly light - it is only 1 pound 8.8 oz (before water is added). The cooler fan works best if you soak the filter before using it.  I found that I need to add water every couple of hours. If you don't add water, the unit becomes a regular fan.

The airflow can be directed by adjusting the movable levers on the front of the unit.  The cooler has three speeds; I usually run it on the lowest fan speed.  At that speed, it is very quiet and gives me the right amount of airflow at 3-5 feet distance.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment