Friday, September 6, 2019

Product review: MOSFiATA Rechargeable Headlamp


This headlamp has 10 different lamps (6 white LED bulbs, 2 yellow bulbs, and 2 red bulbs), and several settings are very bright. I was worried that so many bulbs would make the headlight heavy, but that worry was unfounded. The headlamp weight 8.5 oz.

The straps on the headlamp are highly adjustable and fit both my relative small head and my husband, who has a larger head.


This headlamp has a nice feature that allows me to see how much life the batteries have left.  If I press a button on the battery compartment,  the battery power indicator lights up, showing me the battery level.

The light is mounted on a bracket which can be ratcheted to angle down so it can be aimed.  The ratcheting mechanism is smooth and re-positions the headlamp easily.

The top of the headlamp has two buttons that control which bulbs are on. There are quite a few combinations, I usually keep pressing until I get the amount of light I desire in a given situation. There are a lot of combinations, so I have not memorized all of them.

The headlamp runs on two 18650 batteries (included). It has a built-in battery charger, and a micro USB cord is included in the package.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment