Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Product review: Kuyia Travel Packing Cubes



I love traveling with travel bags to keep my luggage organized. 

1) These bags are made out mesh on one side and nylon on the other side.  The mesh allows me to see what is in each packing cube.
 
2) Each bag closes with a double zipper. This allows me to put the opening where I want it.

3) Each bag has a handle so I can carry them around.

Because these bags have a mesh on one side, they are not compression bags that can be used with a vacuum cleaner to suck out the air and compress.  They provide organization, not luggage shrinking.  I use the drawstring bag for things that require laundry after they have been used.

The package includes:
Large packing cube( 17.7" x 12.6" x 4")
Two Medium packing cube(14.2" x 12.6" x 4", 14.6"x10.2"x4")
One small packing cube(11.4"x7.5"x4")
One drawstring bag(17.7’’x 13")
One shoes bag(15"x7.1"x3.3")

I can't imagine traveling without travel bugs now, I have several sets, so absolutely everything is in the bags - clothing as well as electronics/cables.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment