Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Product review: Water Flosser Cordless Dental Oral Irrigator by MOSPRO



This is my second water flosser and I, guess, until you try a couple you don't know the differences between features that work well and those that do don't work well.  Don't get me wrong, this flosser works, but I don't like many of its features in comparison to my old flosser made by Gurin.

1. The reservoir of this flosser is smaller compared to my original flosser, I often need to refill it during one flossing session.
2. The bottle is thick, so it is not as comfortable to hold as a more ergonomically shaped bottle
3.  This flosser is made out of two pieces. The reservoir is a removable part. I prefer a one-piece flosser I had before because it never leaked.  The locking mechanism on this irrigator is flimsy, and it feels like it will not last a long time.  Sometimes it is difficult to lock. If it does not lock correctly, the bottle leaks. Yes, this design allows me to clean the container, but the locking mechanism is flimsy.
4. The water is re-filled from opening at the very bottom of the container, and I can't fully fill it, so it adds to the first issue of having a small reservoir
5. The opening for refilling water does not close well sometimes, and if it does not close well then it leaks
6. The flosser comes with a little silicone plug that covers the recharging port. The plug is not attached to the bottle and is very small. The plug is very easy to lose, and in fact, it did get lost after about 2 weeks.

Why did not I buy the old flosser again? I was hoping to find one with a battery that lasts longer. The battery of the old flosser no longer can hold a charge long enough to provide a full flossing session. I used it somewhere between 1 to 2 years.  Now I am thinking I would have been happier if I bought the old one again.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆




No comments:

Post a Comment