Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Product review: IZO Home Goods Upholstery High Density Foam 2 inch X 20 X 20 Foam Replacement Seat Cushion Foam, Set of 4





I purchased this foam to make my own car seat cushion as I was dissatisfied with the two cushioned I bought (they were too short for a car seat).  This foam was perfect, I only needed to trim it a little bit to get it to be the right shape for the car seat.  I used 3M spray glue to glue two foam pieces together to get the shape I wanted. 

The foam came shrimped wrapped but sprung to 2" height instantly.  The photos of foam in the bag were taken a few minutes after the package was open - no creases, fluffed up to the expected height.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment