Sunday, April 1, 2018

Product review: Stick It Wood Grain Adhesive Film -



I used wood gran adhesive film for the shed shelf.  The paper is fairly thick, the design looks nice, the backing of the paper has a grid which makes measuring and cutting easy. The paper was fairly easy to work with. Once I measured and cut to shape, I remove a portion of the backing near one edge and then used a balled up paper towel to spread it without crinkles.  This paper is fairly thin so it was easy to work with, I had no fear of tearing it as I was spreading it.  I was able to lift a re-position one section which did not look as smooth as the rest.  The paper is waterproof.  Overall, I think the area looks better and will be easier to clean. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment