Friday, March 30, 2018

Product review: Axis Power Cord Cable (45504)



I liked this extension cord so much that I bought two of them the first one in 2014 and another one more recently. The 2014 extension is still working very well. I use it on my desk for various devices I use on daily basis. What I like about these extension cord that they are very compact. They have three outlets (two on on side, one on the other). The outlets are polarized. The two outlets on one side are well spaced out, I am able to place two large plugs next to each The second extension cord is used on the floor to position a fan in the bedroom and the brown color blends well with the furniture. It also has a loop on the end that allows me to hang it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★





No comments:

Post a Comment