Thursday, March 22, 2018

Product review: Ombar Gaming Wired RGB Backlit Optical Mouse



I spend almost the entire day with a mouse in my hand for work and play, so I am pretty sensitive to the shape of the mice I use.

This mouse has a very gentle slope, no pronounced hump which is the shape I found most comfortable. In addition to the standard left, right, and wheel, this mouse has two thumb buttons which are useful for gaming and can also be do page up and page down when doing regular computer work, like browsing.

The DPI swich allows me to switch between 1000-1500-2000-4000 DPI to change the speed witha click.

This is a wired mouse and its cord is 66 inches, plenty long enough to reach my computer.

I like its hefty feel (it weights 3.95 oz)

This mouse works both on Windows and Linux.  Neither one required any special drivers, it worked right out of the box.

What could be better?  I would have liked to have an option to control how the mouse glows: it would be nice to have an option to make the color steady on, or totally off, or fade in and out as it does by default.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment