Saturday, March 10, 2018

Product: Encrypted Men's Premium Fleece Jogger Pants


This sweatpants turned out to be better than I expected. They a bit fancier than your typical sweatpants. I selected charcoal color. They are charcoal with blank trim - the top of waist band and the bottom of cuff on the pants have a black trim. The sides have reflective stripes which are attached in a way that makes them fit into the design of the pant not just slapped on top. There are three pockets - two on the sides and one on the back.







The pants are true to size and have a good amount of stretch, quite good for stretching exercises or just doing chores around the house.

The thing that I like most and that I did not expect from the stock photo is that the pant legs are cuffed, so when I am jogging or walking in the rain the bottom of the sweats stays dry. Overall, they are better than I expected.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment