Friday, March 16, 2018

Product review: Eforgift 36 inch By 72 inch Eco-friendly PEVA Shower Curtain Liner



This curtain is made out of PEVA. I have a strong preference for PEVA shower curtains because they are totally scent free right out of the box.

The design of the shower curtain is very simple it is white semi-transparent shower curtain. It lets through light while providing a bit of privacy. It has a standard thickness for a liner.

One thing you should know that this shower curtain does not have magnets at the bottom of the shower curtain, which are useful for adding a bit of weight at the bottom which in turn keeps the shower curtain inside the tub. So make sure you get the length that goes all the way down to the tub to help keep it from slipping out.

I like that the hook holes that are re-enforced with metal grommets. They are not going to tear even if the curtain gets snugged on something.

What is missing? I already mentioned the metal weights at the bottom. It also does not have suction cups on the sides. My favorite shower curtains have small suction cups on the sides so the water does not splatter from the sides.

Also included are 12 white plastic hooks, I did not think they looked particularly attractive and I am not using them for the shower curtain. However I am using it them on my trellis to hold my cucumber plants - they function similar to the trellis clips - they hold the stems with out squeezing them.

Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆






No comments:

Post a Comment