Monday, April 9, 2018

Product review: Hotder HT6399 Luxury 2-in-1 Cordless Wireless Bagless Stick Vacuum


Originally, I loved this vacuum. When it was new its battery lasted 9 minute and I divided cleaning my house one floor at a time. After using it for a number of months its battery began lasting less and less and in less than a year I could only use it for a couple of minutes at a time.  However, the concept of wireless vacuum is terrific and since then I purchased another cordless vacuum whose battery continues to operate well (Bissell AirRam).


Wireless vacuum makes cleaning a lot easier.  So even though I don't recommend this specific vacuum, I recommend the concept.

You can find Hotder on Amazon by following this link.

You can find Bissell vaccum on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆






No comments:

Post a Comment