Friday, April 13, 2018

Product review: Little World Wheeled Backpack Carry-on Luggage with Removable Roller Frame



This backpack on wheels is unique because the roller platform is not attached to the backpack.  The backpack and roller can be used together or separately.

The backpack has three compartments. The large compartment is 18" tall, but narrows at the top. Inside the main compatment there is a pocket with a velco strap for the thin laptop, that pocket is 8.5" wide, so my large laptop does not fit, but my large tablet fits comfortably.

The roller has an extenable arm, which extends 38"5' inches.  I am 5'2" and the handle reaches my to about my waist so it pretty comfortable to roll.  When the handle is collapsed it can fit inside of the bag (this is how it is shipped), but when it is inside the backpack there is not much room left, so it defeats the purposes of the backpack.

The backpack attaches to the roller in two ways. There are velcro straps that go through the holes in the platform.  And there is a loop that goes over a special holder on the handle.  The velcor loops are a little fussy to attach especially when the backpack is full.

What I like about the roller is that I can use it for other things (like a shopping bag) not just the backpack.  The roller is not super heavy duty but sufficient for the backpack and grocery bags.

The velcro straps on the bottom of the backpack are handy for holding a jacket while I have the backpack on my back when I am not using a roller.

This is not a fancy backpack,  but I like the concept of having a frame that is separate.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment