Friday, April 27, 2018

Product review: Liby Liquid Dish Soap, Orange , salt and tea flavor,16 Fluid Ounce


This is the first time I used Liby's dish cleaner. It my experience it works as well as Dawn. I was attracted to the scents in this three pack and I like how they semll. "Green tea" smells similar "green apple" scent, "orange" scent is exactly what I expected based on the name, and the blue "Mineral salt" has a light flowery scent.  All three liquid soaps are clear in color, only the bottles themselves are colored.  The soap worked well on greasy dishes as you see in the attached video.  It left my hands smelling nicely too.  The cleaner generated medium amount of suds. 

The bottles were well packaged, nothing leaked. They were shipped in  a sealed plastic bag so if something did leak it would have been well contained.

I am pleased with this set and would buy it again.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment