Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Product review: SmartOmi Bluetooth Neckband Headphones V4.1


The best thing about SmartOmi  headphones is the distance at which Bluetooth continues to play music without breaking up.  I am able to leave the phone on the second floor study and walk down to the first floor and still hear the music without any breaks.  Only when I go to the corner of the kitchen does the music begin to break up.  This is better than my other bluetooth headphones I own.

I also like the vibrating alerts - the headphone vibrates when I turn it on and off (so I am sure the batteries are not being wasted), I don't need to look at the light. It also vibrates when the phone rings.  Phone reception is good.

The ear pieces are comfortable, the short wires to the band don't tangle because they are short.

On the negative side I am not in love with having something touching my neck when the weather is warm. It makes me feel hotter. When I am wearing a shirt with color I put the band under the collar, but I don't wear them all that often especially in the summer. On the other hand I understand that neck band allows for a bulkier design that works better, so I am willing to deal with it because as far as quality of sound and real Bluetooth connection these headphones are excellent.

The headphones are comfortable and I am able to wear them all day long.  They are much better then having wired headphones as I can move between my two computers without having to worry about the cord.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment