Friday, August 4, 2017

Product review: C&AHOME 2 Tier Natural Bamboo Shoe Rack Foot Stool with Cushion and Storage Drawer







This shoe rack looks quite nice. It comes with a cushion so you can use it as a stool.  It can support the weight of my husband who is around 200 pounds. I decided I like all wood look better and we are using it without the cushion.  We are using the top as the shelf for purses, gloves and hats.
Each shelf holds 2 pairs of shoes for a total of 4 pairs.  It also has a shallow draw, which is 2" deep.

Assembly took me about 20-30 minutes.  It shelves comes with an Allen wrench. All hardware and holes lined up perfectly, the Allen wrench fit well but is just a  piece of metal without a handle and it was a bit cumbersome to use.  If I could use a screwdriver with a handle I would have put the shoe rack together in 10 minutes, but the little Allen wrench was a bit hard to hold. 

Overall, I am pleased with look and function of this shoe rack.  The only thing that is not working perfectly is the metal piece that is supposed to hold the drawer up. It is too loose and and does not stay stiff. I tried using various tools  but nothing fit it. My best attempt was using a small Allen wrench from my bike tool kit to hold one side of the rivet and then using thin nose pliers to turn the rivet to tighten it. I felt like I was able to turn it but I could not make it tight enough.  So I have to hold it up with a hand, not a big deal.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment