Sunday, August 20, 2017

Product review: Luke’s Gift Japanese Culture Style Journals Notebook


I am a big time notetaker. I always have a big stack of notebooks with ideas, things I need to do, and so forth.  I always enjoy pretty covers so I can tell my journals apart.  This unlike journal has heavy stock paper, it similar to sketch notepad paper, only slightly thinner than my watercolor paper notebooks.  The drawing on the cover is both on the hard cover as well as on the paper wrap that goes around the cover.  The pages themselves are totally blank - no lines and no decorations. I use the paper wrap is a book mark, using one of the ends to mark where I am in the notebook.

The notebooks look classy with a one tone leather binding and a color coordinated ribbon bookmark.  Each journal has an elastic that keeps the notebook closed, especially nice when I travel or carry the notebook with me.   It has a ribbon which gets straight to where I left off.

 The notebook is 7.2" long and 5.2" wide.  Made in China. It is 160 pages.
You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment