Monday, August 14, 2017

Product review: Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Care System - 3 Piece Gift Box by Hot Tresses





This shampoo, conditioner, moisturizer set smells have an  minty scent with earthy background. It is not what I would describe a flowery scent

This shampoo has no parabens and it is fairly low suds shampoo. I thought my hair looked good after washing  - clean and shiny. On weekends when I have more time I also use leave-in moisturizer. It works best when you air dry you hair and even though I am in the rush in the mornings I let my hair dry naturally on the weekends. The moisturizer leaves my hair feeling softer and I hope it is good for it as well.

The set was nicely packaged, and each tube was foil sealed.  The tubes can stand on the caps but are a little wobbly.  After using them in the shower for a few days I managed to knock them down a few times and now they are upside down in a caddy which keeps them from falling down. If I wanted to  change anything I would make the containers more stable when they are free standing on their caps.

Overall, I am pleased with all three items products in the set.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment