Friday, August 18, 2017

Product review: Miracase Wireless Sports Bluetooth Headphones In-Ear







Miracase Bluetooth headphones paired flawlessly with my two phones.  The sound is nice and clear without distortion.  The Bluetooth range is fine with the phone resting in my pants pockets phone or on the table while I work.  However, if I walk away about 5 feet the sound begins to break up.  I use these headphone while working to cover up the distracting conversations and noises by pleasant music.  The headphones are comfortable and I am able to wear them all day long.  The range is a bit less than advertised but perfectly fine the way I use them (pocket or desk).  I really like how comfortable they are and their sound.  They are much better then having wired headphones as I can move between my two computers without having to worry about the cord.

Update: I have been using the head phone for about a month. I noticed that the distance at which Bluetooth streams music without breaks decreased.  Now when I carry the phone in my pants pocket the sound breaks up.  It works better when it lays on the desk while I am wearing the  headphone sitting in front of the computer.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment