Saturday, March 12, 2016

Product review: Jsaron Vintage Flower Tea Coffee Cup with Spoon and Saucer Set


This is a very pretty cup. The edge of the cup feels very nice on my lips, it is sculpted to be thinner at the edge. I often drink tea from my coffee mug, so switching to this cup made me feel like it was a special occasion - very delicate and festive.

The package includes a teacup, a saucer, and tiny spoon. The spoon is also made out of bone china, and it is much smaller than a regular tea spoon. I like the spoon for scooping loose tea into a small tea bag, it is just right size to deposit the content into a small baggy.

Attached photos show the cup and the cup markings. The markings do not indicate where the cup is made, but the seller is based in China.

I received this cup for evaluation and review. I like it - very pretty and delicate teacup.

Ali Julia review

No comments:

Post a Comment