Sunday, December 20, 2015

Product review: Global Vasion Electric Battery Powered Heated Gloves / Hand Warmer

















I really like these gloves but the description of sizing is not right. It is certainly not XL men gloves. I am a female with small hands and the these gloves are a good fit for me. I normally wear size small gloves.

When measured on the outside the glove is 9.5" long and 4.3" wide at the palm (measured just above the thumb). But the gloves are pretty thick.

There is about 1/2" of space at the tip of the fingers. My hand is 6.5" long (so the there is room for 7" long hand from the wrist to the tip of the middle finger). The width of my hand is 3.25" and it feels roomy without being way too large, guessing there is bout 1" of slack on the inside.

The gloves come with rechargeable batteries and a special charging cord. The back of the gloves has a pocket with a connector for the batteries. There is no on/off switch, the heating element begins working as soon as the battery is connected. I was pleasantly surprised that the heat was not only in the back of the hands but in the fingers as well. The heat was pleasant (i.e. not too hot). I can feel the battery in the back of my hand, but not the heating elements in the glove and in the fingers.

The back of the gloves has a Velco strip it can tighten the fit of the glove and it happens to be over the battery and prevents the battery from moving around in its pocket.

My hands get really cold in the winter, so I am looking forward to being more comfortable this winter. I will post an update if the gloves do not last through the winter.

I received these gloves for testing and review as part of a new product introductions. So far they look promising! They are comfortable, well made, look good and the warmth is at a good temperature.

You can find "Global Vasion Electric Battery Powered Heated Gloves" on Amazon by following this link

Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment