Monday, July 20, 2015

Product review: Sheet Stays - Set of 2 Criss Cross Fitted Sheet Fasteners


Whether you like these straps or not depends on whether it is easy for you to lift the entire mattress to run the straps from one corner of the sheet to another corner of the sheet in a criss-cross manner. If you can do it, the straps hold well and provide a good tight hold. However, I found it very difficult and it took two people to do it. It is not something I see myself doing every time I change the sheets. I should note that I do use sheet straps all the time but the one that only need lifting each corner one a time and hold the sheet at each corner.

After the first week of using the straps in a cross-cross manner. I tried strapping them side to side, so I have to lift only half of the mattress. I managed to do that by myself however it was harder than doing corners and did not provide a tighter hold than doing the corners. Going criss-cross provided a better result than side to side straps. So it boils down to if you can lift the mattress every time you need to remove or put the sheet on.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment