Monday, July 6, 2015

Product review: ECALOO Kitchen Tool Stainless Steel Shovel-shaped Food Grater


This attractive looking shredder did not work as well as I hoped. First issue I had with it that a short handle made it inconvenient to hold. Its short stature also made it a bit hard to find a dish that would well supporting it to provide stability during shredding. Finally, this shredder has a solid back and metal teeth on the front. This made it harder to work then a traditional thread where shreds can fall through.

I tried zesting an orange, shredding an apple and a cinnamon stick. All were hard to do. I had very little results to show for quite a bit of work. It doesn't work nearly as well as a zesting tool. It produces very fine particles which mostly stick to the tool and it's hard to get them off into the batter. I don't see using this shredder on a regular basis.

I received this shredder with a request for a brutally honest review. And here it is.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment