Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Product review: ORICO Mini Size 2 Outlet Surge Protector with 4 USB Charger


The Orico charging station combines two AC outlets and four USB ports. This charging station has a 54" cord and its size is 6.5" x 2.5" x 1.5". The AC outlets are spaced in such a way that I can put a battery charger and a regular plug next to each other (but not two battery chargers side by side).

I tested each USB outlet with current monitor with an Android phone and iPad Mini tablet. Both performed as well as any other charger, however the strip got pretty warm when I get both the phone and the tablet charging at the same time. If you are interested in the test results I am including the readings in my video.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★☆


No comments:

Post a Comment