Friday, July 10, 2015

Product review: Gembonics Portable Charger 6000mAh - External Battery Power Bank


This is a very compact external battery for its size. It has one port and based on my current monitor readings it is a 1 Amp port. My Android phone draw a current somewhat below average, and iPad Mini draws a current typical for 1 Amp port (which is below optimal for Apple devices that need a 2A port to charge at the optimal rate). For those who are interested attached images captures the results of each test.

The size of the battery is 3 7/8" x 1 7/8" x 7/8" and it weighs 4.9 oz.

My favorite use for it is with my MP3 player that has a built-in battery which no longer holds a charge well. I keep always plugged into the external pack, this way I never need to worry about the battery running out.

This battery really has the best size to capacity ration among all external packs I own.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment