Sunday, August 24, 2014

Product review: G.u.m Power Toothbrush Crayola with Suction Cup


I am a big fan of Gum brushes, my dentist recommends them. I picked up the Crayola with suction cup for a visiting youngster. It small in size and fits a small mouth quite well, the bristles are soft.

However, after the toothbrush has been used it turns out that there is one fundamental issue with this design. Because you stick right to the vanity top the toothbrush drains directly to the vanity creating a mess. I did not like that it created extra clean-up work for me. The handle is too thick to fit into the tooth holder. So despite having a very nice head this brush did not get much use. I did not think of the messy aspect of the design before I bought, so I wanted to share my experience.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment