Thursday, July 10, 2014

Product review: GROSCHE MADRID PREMIUM FRENCH PRESS COFFEE AND TEA MAKER



We use a French Press on regular basis and have tried several brands through the years (we used Bodum for years and SterlingPro for the last 3 months). We like using French Press because it produces a full bodied coffee flavor. I got Grosche French press because I wanted to get a small size to take with me to work. It is just big enough to give me one mug of coffee.

Grosche French press feels well made. It has mostly stainless steel construction, only portions of the cap are made out of black plastic. The mesh is very fine and leave no sediment. In the attached video I include an image of the last sip of coffee on the bottom of the white mug, so you can see how well filtered the coffee made in this French press is. Overall, I really like it. The capacity is just perfect for my needs, it operates smoothly, and it looks good.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment