Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Product review: Gogogu Multifunction Digital Pedometer with a clip



I walk every day and own a couple of pedometer to keep track of my walks. There is a couple of feature in this pedometer that I really like
♦ Nice clip that opens easily and opens wide, so it is easy to clip to my clothing
♦ Big and clear readout, I can even see it in the sun

This pedometer shows the distance in miles. Some pedometers made in China only show the distance in kilometers and I was pleased to see that this pedometer was designed to be used in US market.

The setting of initial values is a little tricky. For example if you want to increase the default value for the person's weight, you cannot increase the values you can only decrease the numbers, so you need to go all the way down to zero and then down from 500 pounds to the desired weight. Since you only have to do this once, it is not a huge deal.

To test this pedometer I wore it along with my old pedometer and their readings were fairly close to each other.



You can find it on Amazon by following this link

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment