Thursday, March 6, 2014

Product review: Liger High Output 3 Port USB Car Charger 3.1a (15w)


Liger car charger did something I have never seen in any other charger: when I inserted it into the car's electrical socket for the first time it retracted its center contact (my husband described it as "a frightened turtle"). With the center contact retracted it did not make contact with the car's electrical system and I could not get any power to the charger. My husband managed to get the contact tip out with a pen, but it happened again as soon as I inserted into the socket for the second time. I was not able to use it even once.

I received a sample charger from the manufacturer for testing and review. Getting a sample does not influence what I say, the review is purely based on how the product worked.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment