Sunday, March 16, 2014

Product review: Leather Conditioner & Restorer by Leather Nova


I used this leather restore to rejuvenate my office chairs. It did a really nice job restoring their dull finish to shiny good looking leather. The content is a clear oil. This package include an applicator which worked very well in spreading the oil and picking up dirt. Be aware that the cleaning solution has a pretty strong scent. After applying the oil to leather it should be left on the leather for 1 hour before it is buffed. The strong scent dissipated over night. The bottle itself still smells and I store it in the plastic bag so I don't smell it.

The solution also waterproofs leather. It is not suitable to use with suede.

I received a sample for testing and review. I am very pleased with the results, however I did not like the scent of the solution. Luckily the scent does not persist for a long time.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment