Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Product review: Lemon Squeezer Lime Citrus Press Juicer


I was provided this lemon squeezer by AD Kitchenware for testing and review. I was video taping my first use of the squeezer for this review when it cracked as captured on this video. It did not totally break, but you can hear the cracking noise and after the cracking noise I can see the whitish plastic fatigue at the hinge point. This lemon squeezer is made out of plastic. The plastic handle was not able handle the force needed to squeeze a lemon. After the cracking noise I continued to use the lemon squeezer until it produced no more juice. Then I was able to get a lot more juice by squeezing the lemon by hand.

Based on my experience I would not recommend it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment