Sunday, December 22, 2013

Product review: Surpahs Bamboo Cutting Board (Large, 17"x11", 16:9)


I really like bamboo cutting boards, this is my third one.  I like bamboo because it is hard, lasts a long time and they look good.  This Surpath cutting board is a very attractive board. It has a beautiful light brown natural finish.  It has a channel for catching juices. I also like a channel because I can place an egg on a channel and know it will not roll away.

The board generously sized:

☼ 17 inches long, 15.5 inches from the channel to channel
☼ 11 inches wide, 9.375 inches from channel to channel
☼ It weighs 3.3 oz

Cutting board care:
☼ Cutting board is not dishwasher safe. It should be washed with hot soapy water and dried in between uses.
☼ Manufacturer recommends applying mineral or vegetable oil to the surface after each use

I thought the board is well made, nicely finished, and looks beautiful. I would recommend it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment