Monday, December 30, 2013

Product review: Citrus Herb All-Natural Soap Old Man Murray

As soon as I opened the box the scent was fantastic. I love soaps that smell so nice, while they wait to be used I store them in my underwear draw. So nice to put on something that smells so pleasant.

The soap bar is sized 3.375"W x 2"L x 1"H. It weighs 4.4 oz. The bar itself is very plain, but scent is complex and wonderful. It smells very nice as it sits on counter and as you wash you hands, but does not linger on your hands.

I like that it is all natural, no parabens, no artificial dyes, no artificial fragrances.

I received a set of 6 soaps from Old Man Murray for testing and review. This gives me an opportunity to compare the different scents for those who trying to decide which scent to buy:

★ Citrus Herb lemongrass, rosemary, lime is very lemony and fresh. I would describe as soap with a light scent and I think it would be gender neutral in its appeal. It is light yellow in color.

★ Lavender with comfrey root is a feminine Lavender scent. Among Old Man Murray soaps I would describe it as strong scented. It is purple in color.

★ Kerouac patchouli and orange peel has a masculine scent. I would describe it as earthy and woody with a slight bitterness when I first smelled it. Interestingly enough I did not smell any orange peel. Among Old Man Murray soaps I would describe it as strong scented. I It is beige in color.

★ Bouquet Garni has a fairly light scent. To me it smells like herbs with a hint of mint mixed in. I see it being appealing to both men and women. It is green in color.

★ Everything nice oats, clove, spice. This soap reminds me of freshly baked oatmeal cookies. Among Old Man Murray soaps I would describe it as medium strong scent. Anyone who likes oatmeal cookies would love this soap. It is beige in color.

★ Sanguinello blood orange and bergamot: I can detect faint orange scent in this soap and scent that makes me think of Earl Grey tea. I would describe as soap with a light scent and I think it would be gender neutral in its appeal. It is dark red in color.

I loved all the soaps, if I had to pick my favorite it would be a toss up between the Citrus Herb and Lavender.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment