Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Product review: Columbian CO148 (#10) 4-1/8x9-1/2-Inch Grip-Seal Security Tinted White Envelopes

I am very pleased with these envelopes. I was looking for the following combination of features (1) self sealing, (2) security marks on the inside, (3) sturdy with good thickness, (4) good price per envelope. This is exactly what I got in this product.

I am attaching a collage of two photos. Photo #1 shows the envelope opened so you can see the security markings on the inside of the envelope.
Photo #2 shows the grip-seal being lifted.

Grip seal works well, I do not have to re-tape with scotch tape. The security markings prevent the writing being seen through the envelope if you look at the envelope in regular lighting situation. However, be aware that if you look through the envelope by bringing it to a light sauce you can still see the letters and numbers on a piece of paper inside of the envelope despite the security markings.

Overall, I am pleased with the envelopes and would buy them again.


You can find these envelopes on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment