Friday, December 6, 2019

Product review: Pearlessence Dry Shampoo Cherry Blossom




I've been using dry shampoo for the last year when I need to make my hair look good in a hurry.  I purchased this dry shampoo in a local Marshalls because they had a really attractive price and I was meaning to give Pearlessence a try.  I liked the attractive bottle and the nice smell, however, I needed to use more during each application than Batiste Dry Shampoo. I also noticed the effects did not last as long as when I use Batiste Dry shampoo.

The Pearlessense dry shampoo (just like Batiste Dry Shampoo) goes on like white residue on the hair which you need to work into your scalp with finders and then style with a brush.





















So given the price difference, Peralessence did not live up to my expectations.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment