Thursday, December 26, 2019

Product review: Oliveda H22 Hair & Scalp Regenerating Treatment


I started using oil in my hair a few years ago on a recommendation of my hairdresser. My hairdresser said the top and back of my scalp is dry and has slight flaking, she called "hat hair". Her instructions were to use a small amount after washing my hair.  She said to massage it and leave in.  A small amount does not leave my hair greasy or oily.

I have tried different types of oil  - argan, Morrocan, and so forth.  Oliveda is my first experience with olive oil.

First impressions: It smells incredibly good, both in my hair and on my hands.  It smells similar to the scent you get if you crush a fresh leave in your hands - fresh and pleasant.  The texture of the preparation is creamy and not runny. It is absorbed well by the skin and as I mentioned it smells really good.  I apply a small amount and leave it in, I do not wash it out.  To test for greasiness the first time I used it I rubbed a paper towel over my head and I could see that it left no oily residue on the paper towel.

I have been using it for a week, and I notice that there is less (actually none!) hair in the drain as I wash my hair.  Before I start applying it I always cleaned up a few hairs from the drain.

The bottle has a pump applicator that dispenses a small amount, just what I need. 

Overall, excellent in every respect.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment