Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Product review: Feathered Friends 2020 Wall Calendar Bird Paintings



"Feathered Friends" calendar has folky design images. The image on the cover is my favorite and there are a couple
more that I like but not all.

The calendar pages are made of high-quality paper. The paper is thick and glossy.

I write notes of many days and the ballpoint pen writes well on the paper of this calendar.

Each square is 1.5" wide and 1.75" tall.  Each page, when opened, is 12" x 24". Each page shows the current month, small squares with the previous and next months, and it shows USA holidays.

I am a big fan of Lang calendars (which this is not). There are two things I like better in Lang calendars: the hole at the top of this calendar is NOT  reinforce like in Lang calendars. The paper is glossy rather then textured, so if I use scotch tape to attach a note or a business card to a square, it does not remove cleanly. 

Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment