Friday, December 20, 2019

Product review: BooQool Monthly Pocket Planner 2020-2021-2022 faux leather cover


I tried converting to an electronic calendar, but still, find paper pocket calendar much more convenient for keeping track of my schedule and taking notes.

I was looking for three things in a pocket calendar.

1. A non-paper cover for the calendar. I carry a lot of stuff in my purse and it takes some rummaging through my stuff before I find anything in there. A calendar with a paper cover just can't stand up to the rough life inside my purse.  This pocket organizer has an imitation leather cover that is pleasant to touch. The cover is not smooth it feel like suede which makes it easy for me to identify it by feel in my purse.

2. A rubber band to keep the calendar closed. A pocket calendar without a rubber band cannot make it through a year in my purse without all pages getting mangled.

3. A calendar that has more than one year, as I often need to plan a few months in advance and I don't want to carry two calendars at the end of each year.  This calendar has 2020, 2021, and 2022.

4. I did not want to spend more than $10.

This calendar meets all my requirements.  Its paper is thick and easy to write on. Each square is big enough to make notes 3-4 appointments/notations each day. The size of the calendar is 3.8" by 6.3", each page is approximately 6" x 3.5", each square is 0.8" x 1". In addition to the 36 calendar pages, there are 63 pages of lined paper for taking notes.  It also has two built-in ribbon bookmarks.

Overall, this pocket calendar met all my needs.

Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment