Saturday, December 28, 2019

Product review: Audio Extension Cable 16ft by ZHUOSHENG




I have an old desktop PC that does not have built-in Bluetooth.  When I work on this machine I use wired headphones, but the cable that came with the headphones is only 3 feet long and puts me on a very short leash.  When I reach for things on my large desk I constantly yang on the cable.  This audio extension cable gives me the freedom of movement!

This extension cable is 16 feet long.  It forms a firm connection with my original audio cable. I have been using it for a week and have not a single break in transmission.  In the attached video, I demonstrate the cable with an external speaker attached to my phone. First I use the original short cable from my headphones and then the original cable attached to the extension cord.


This inexpensive cable made my working environment better.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment