Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Product review: TV LED Light Strip JACKYLED 6.6Ft 60Leds LED TV Backlight Strip




This is my second backlight strip. These strips have a lot of uses. The first one I use around the computer monitor and above the keyboard tray, so I can see the keyboard in the dark.  This strip I am using around the back of the TV. It is 6.6 feet long (60 LEDs).  I plugged into the the USB port on my TV so the LEDs go on automatically when TV is turned on and turn off as I turn off the TV.  The strip remembers the color I selected. I prefer the white light (it actually light blue color).

The strip has a control which allows me to select the color as well as to turn the strip on and off manually. It also has a "demo" mode which changes the colors.  The strip has a large variety of color options (19 options).

Configuring the strip was easy.  The main trick is to plug in the strip to its extension cord in the correct orientation.  The pins go in either way, if you do it wrong the strip will not light up. Tip: the LED lights and the control lettering should face the same way.  A long press on the on/off key turns off the lights on the strip manually when I want to override the automatic on/off coordinated with the TV.

The strip never gets hot, the on/off key is totally cool, the lights are barely warm and the strip stays at that temperature for many hours.  Overall, a nice backlight strip.

YOu can locate this strip on Amazon


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment