Friday, May 3, 2019

Product review: ColorCoral Keyboard Cleaning Gel


I have been using clay to detail my car for years. When I saw a similar product for my key board, I was excited. I like the feel of the old mechanical keyboards so I am using a very old Dell Quiet Key keyboard. It works and feels great but become quite dirty through all the years of faithful surface.

The cleaning gel is used for cleaning uneven surfaces like keyboard keys.  It is made out of gel which is does not stick to the hands and has a very very light lemon scent.  To use it I press the gel gently to the keyboard and it lift the dirt and dust as the grime clings to the gel. It can be used a couple of times until it turns dirty and no longer picks up the dirt. Water or cleaning solution is not used. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment