Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Product review: Large leak-proof lunch box with Leaf design






This bag turned out to be a bit bigger then I expected and a bit bigger than Amazon description:
11.25" long direction along the base x 6.5" wide i.e. short direction around the base  x 8" tall (from the bottom to the handles).  It has short handles and no shoulder strap.

I use it to carry lunch and sometimes dinner to work.  I used to carry my old lunch bag in the backpack along with  my computer, but this bag is too big to fit into the backpack with the zipper up, so I carry it as a separate bag.  To keep my hands free I added a camera strap by tying it to the handles, this way I can carry the bag over my shoulder.

This bag fits three 7" x 5" containers stacked on top of each other, with a 16 oz round container on its side next to them.  It also fits as 12 oz of soda standing upright if the bottle is placed in the middle portion of the bag.

The bag is foil-lined.  The foil does not really keep the food warmer than a cloth bag, but the foil is easy to clean with a wet sponge.

The bag has a side pocket on the outside.  I thought the bag looks pretty.  I also liked that that it looks different from all the other lunch bags in the office, no confusing it with someone else's lunch bag.  Its size does generate some chuckles, people suggested I get wheels for it.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment