Monday, May 27, 2019

Product review: MobiFren Flex-L Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds High Definition LDAC/Apt-X Sound





MobiFren Flex-L earbuds sound great!  I thought the sound was excellent at all ranges, strong base, pleasing middle and high notes, clear through the entire range.  They feel very comfortable in my ears. The earbuds are magnetic, they snap together when I am not using it so I can hang them around my neck (and not worry about dropping them) when I am talking to somebody.

The Bluetooth reception is solid within 15 feet.  If I leave my phone and walk away for more 15 feet meet I start hearing a bit of cracking. If I go a bit further I lose the Bluetooth connection with the phone.

I liked that the charging is done by a regular micro USB cable, not a proprietary cable.  The package comes with a carrying pouch.

Pairing with my phone was easy. I needed to hold the power on button for 4 seconds (middle button) and my phone detected a new Bluetooth device called ?.

The ear buds can be controlled by MobiFren_SM app, which is available for download from Google Playstore (there is also a version for Apple phones). The app is not as good as the ear buds themselves. The app has some extras such step counter and remote control for the camera, but the user interface is not great - busy screen, not intuitive, small controls that are hard to use while exercising.  The measurements are in kg rather then pounds, so the program is not cutomized for American market.

Overall, very comfortable fit, good sound, app is not as good as the eard buds themselves.  They come in attractive box and would make a nice impression as a gift.

You can locate these earbuds on Amazon


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment