Saturday, May 11, 2019

Product review: LED Vanity Mirror Lights Kit by Qison / Closet Lights

    
  

This kit consists of 10 lights with a light control on a USB connector.  These lights are designed to go around a mirror but I needed bright lights to light a closet where I keep various paperwork. Regular stick-on lights are not bright enough to read small print of the paperwork so I was looking for a set of bright light that can run from a power bank since I don't have a power outlet in the closet.  These lights are just perfect.  They are very bright and they run from a USB power source.  They come with double sided sticky tape that I could attach to the bottom of high shelf in the closet.

These lights are LED lights. The round balls are made out of milky white plastic.  The lights come with two sheets of double sided sticky tape circles. It was helpful to have an extra sheet of circles as some pads were less sticky then others and a few times I needed to use two pads to find a perfect sticky pad.

The lights come with a controller which can be turned on and off with just a push of a button. In addition the controller has two brightness controls to increase and decrease brightness.  I liked that I don't have to click many times to turn the lights on, and brightness control is separate.

The length of the cords:
- from the clicker to the USB connector is 59 inches
- from the clicker to the first light is 31 inches
- the cords between the lights are 10 inches

These lights have many more uses than just mirror lights, their brightness and flexibility of positioning exceeded my expectations.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★









No comments:

Post a Comment