Thursday, August 16, 2018

Product review: Urbancolor Women's Driving Suede Leather Moccasins


Buying shoes on line hedges on the sizing being true to size.
I normally wear size 7.5 ladies shoe and ordered size 7.5 size of Urbancolor Moccasins.  When they arrived I saw that the bottom of the shoe was marked "9" and thought there was a mistake in packing. However, when I tried them on... the fit was just right, it fit just like any standard shoe marked as 7.5 in a local retail store.

The shoes are quite comfotable, they have a nice thick insole with some arch support. The top of the shoe is made out of suede leather, the bottom is a rubber sole.

The weakest part of the shoes are the leather ties.  I am finding it difficult to make them looking "neat".  It is not a deal breaker but I find myself fussing with them a lot.  Other than the ties these nice casual shoes for running chores!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment