Friday, August 10, 2018

Product review: Hydrofarm HGBB4 4' Natural Bamboo Stake for Garden





I purchased these in 2015 and made a lot of use out of these bamboo stakes over the past two summers. They held up well through the two summer and I am able to re-use them. Note that I do take them in during the winter.

I used them in my tomato garden to hold up tomatoes and in the flower garden to hold up Phlox stems. I liked that they are tall and strong, and their knobby stems hold threads well so they don't slide.

I used them in mt Phlox garden to keep all Phlox flowers upright. I like that their natural color blends with the flowers and the supports are practically invisible. In fact they were so well disguised that I had to wait until killing frost to take their photo for this review, otherwise they just did not show up well enough to see.

I got 4 foot tall stakes, and when I needed shorter ones I was able to cut them with just good kitchen scissors.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment