Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Product review: LED Dusk to Dawn Bulb, A19 Frosted E26 Auto On/Off






When I shop for LED bulbs the amount of choices is dizzying. If I can't see them turned on side by side I am never quite sure what they will look like when I get home this is because manufactures do not have a standard of how they specify what their light is equivalent to. In attached photos I show the light produced by 7W Bailida LED bulb and fluerescent 60W bulb.  You can see that LED light appears to be slightly brighter, it generates colder white light than fluerescent bulb.  They both light my entire work desk.  The LED bulb has shaper edge between the lighted and dark areas.

In this review I am comparing Kunshi 10 Watt 1100 Lumen LED bulb and a 60W Sylvinia incandescent bulb.

Comparison of the bulbs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

✔ Bailida 7 Watt bulb is 4.5" long by comparison the old incandescent bulbs were 4.25" long (these measurements include the base). The LED bulb weighs 3.2 oz, the incandescent bulb weighs 0.90 oz.

✔ The LED bulb produces white daylight light (6000 Kelvin).

✔ Both lights are frosted and the light is even and visually pleasing.

✔ Both lights turn on instantly.

✔ LED bulb is NOT Dimmable

✔ LED bulb turns on automatically when it is dark.  It can be used inside or outside, I am using it over the basement stairs and now don't need to worry when I come through the basement entrace rather than from the house where the switch is located. 

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment