Friday, May 4, 2018

Product review: Liby Original Scent HE Turbo Clean Liquid Laundry Detergent



Liby detergent does a nice job removing stains and smells. I use it both on whites and colors, it works well on both. I do all my washes in cold water to save on energy. 

The bottle's spout has a nice design and catches the drips so everything drips back into the bottle. I keep the bottle's cap clean by using an old cup from a previous bottle to measure the dispensed liquid.

The detergent has a light floral fragrance - pleasant but not strong. 

The only minor negative is that measurement are given in kilograms and liters, but it is a minor thing since I rarely look at recommended measurements for detergents but rather use my own experience to determine the right measurement. 

The bottle is labeled as 3 liters, which is equivalent to 101.5 oz (not 107 oz stated in Amazon title).  Price comparison shows Liby's per oz price is on par or slightly cheaper compared with brand name detergents.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment