Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Product review: Anti-Aging, Anti-puffiness, Soothing, Firming, Moisturizing, 24K GOLD COLLAGEN Eye Treatment Mask by Deluxe Angel


I have tried a number of eye masks and mud preparations, this eye treatment is different because this preparation is not a cream or a mask but instead it consists of indivdual pouches that stick to your skin.  There is no mess or fuss, they are easy to put on and remove.  I keep them for 20 minutes (per instructions on the box) after I take a shower.  For the 15 minutes the pouches are on my face I can continue to do regular activities, they mask pouches not fall off.  Once I remove them I see noticeable skin smoothness and reduced puffiness. Of course, this is not magic, and the effect is temporary. After the treatment my face skin refreshed and cooled, so it is quite pleasant.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment