Monday, January 1, 2018

Product review: LIHAO 25 PCS 3/4" Black Plastic Side Release Buckle for Paracord


I purchased LIHAO buckles on Amazon. That listing offers a variety of buckles, I got the 7/8" and 3/4" buckles.

5/8" buckle is a fairly small buckle: when closed it is 1.5" side to side and 7/8" wide. It comes in a bag of 50 plastic side-release snap-fit buckles. Because of the small size I found some somewhat difficult to open.

3/4" buckle is a medium buckle: when closed it is 1.75" side to side and 1" wide. It comes in a bag of 25 plastic side-release snap-fit buckles. These buckles are easier to open than the 5/8" size.

The few buckles I tried so far worked smoothly. This is a cost effective way to get a large set of buckles for any crafter! What can be better? The buckles come in a non resealable bag, I would have found a zip lock bag more useful as it will take me a while to use all the buckles in various projects. This was my storage solution - I transferred the buckles into zip lock bag of my own.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment